Wednesday, May 21, 2014

homebodies

 In the moment I spend most of my money on
vintage vinyl and art (prints)
 
Dreaming about green hair, just love the idea
 
Enjoying my garden, especially my tomato plants

Still working on my deadline and there is still so much to do. One more week to go.

Mister Kay and I are crazy about Lemon Tiramisu in the moment. We normally get it from our fav Italian restaurant but I think it's time to try making it ourselves. Could be nice for our next summer party.

see you soon,
Kay

PS:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that adidas jacket....so much flower power to go to gym!
I started to go out running...two days!!!!
Enjoy your garden!

Ingrid Orens said...

Oh my.
That is VERY green, that hair... :-)
And lemon tiramisu ? Sounds delicious... any recipe suggestions would be grately appreciated ;-)

Kaylovesvintage said...

I love her hair.
@ Ibb
yes the jacket is really cool