Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hippie Summer

This summer we love things in our hair

Thinking of moving in to the Greenhouse.
It's nice and warm there.
The cats started to live there already.

Really in to scented pelargoniums.
My collecting is growing.
 
We had a good weekend. One of my highlights was a dinner on Friday night in Marits huiskamerrestaurant with some friends .The food was amazing and the company was wonderful. A perfect summer evening.

see you,
Kay

PS: reading The Seamstress by Maria Duenas
and watching the White Queen on BBC1

6 comments:

Iris Vank said...

I love your summery pictures because I really miss the sun right now. (And a cup of coffee one day in Amsterdam sounds great!)

Kaylovesvintage said...

@ Iris

that would be wonderful

Jane said...

Beautiful pictures Kay! Thank you for a lovely evening Friday! X

INGE© said...

I enjoyed it very much at ' Marits' !
Also the nice people I met. Thank you X

AFKES said...

Leuke blog!

Nalle said...

Your hair looks beautiful!