Monday, April 22, 2013

kringloopgeluk






Ingrid from Ingthings was hosting a book party for her new book Kringloopgeluk yesterday in Amsterdam. The afternoon could not have been better, I met some wonderful people, they are really lovely.

Lots of chatting was going on and  I really enjoyed the homemade cakes, the carrot cake was amazing (not sure who made it, but it tasted like more).Now I'm the proud owner of a signed copy of Kringloopgeluk

see you,
Kay

PS: cool to see the new and larger shop of All the luck in the world.

6 comments:

INGE© said...

Looks very nice and cosy.
Next time I'll be there!

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

The book looks lovely, and it appears that the signing was well attended. I hope the book will be available in the US soon.

Liefgeval said...

Yes, it was I :)! Did we meet?

Kaylovesvintage said...

@Inck
yeah..next time we go together

@ Dana
I'm sure you will love the book

@liefgeval

we did talk about your pretty dress

Ellen Vesters said...

Did we happen to talk about Nikki's pretty dress and my matching blouse? Nice to meet you then! ;)
#zwaaizwaai

Kaylovesvintage said...

@
Hi Ellen