Thursday, May 17, 2012

strawberry& croissants





This morning some of my vintage ceramic came out for a nice  strawberry& croissant breakfast.
We got a long weekend  and our idea is to go the Belgian.

Have you seen Renilde's mobiles and potholders ( she is the only person who can make potholders make look cool)   at  knots.

see you soon
Kay


PS: Yesterday I  did have my beauty day,lol .Went to the hairdresser ( my fifties look is back ). Also it"'s taken a long time to find the perfect mascara but I finally did waterproof Chanel mascara ..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mhm, das sieht lecker aus! Ich liebe Frühstück! Genießt die freien Tage und habt eine tolle Zeit.

found and sewn said...

yum! strawberries and croissants, looks delicious

alessandra said...

Yum,thank you Kay!I like your Oxo mugs :-)

Merle said...

love the OXOmug, i bought one last time in amsterdam :)

at swim-two-birds said...

thanks kay :)
I remember we had oxo mugs when I was a kid, and those small cubes to make oxo soup.