Monday, April 2, 2012

Sunday Market in Amsterdam


Next time you are in Amsterdam you should go to
(check the dates before you go).


Look for the stall from Ingrid aka ingthings.
She is selling some cool fabric and vintage.


Waffels on  a stick , they looked yummy.


This lady was wearing cool knitted and felted clothes
(her felted skirt was amazing).


Not sure if that will be a new fashion trend, knitted dresses.

We did have a fine little Sunday at the market, with some good food.When I was living in London I was at the market every weekend, so it's nice to see that the market scene in Amsterdam
 is getting better.

What did I buy? Some knitted goodies and a little toy (which I lost at the market).

see you
Kay

11 comments:

Heidi said...

I would love to go that market, it looks like lots of cool things there...Enjoy your week!

Saskia said...

Still high on my list, the Sundaymarket. I will have to go! Looks amazing.
Have a great week!
xoxox

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

This market I will try to go - looks great!

Have a sunny week,
Steph

mano said...

wonderful!! ich hoffe, ich komme noch dieses jahr nach a.!

Kaylovesvintage said...

@ let me know when you are in Amsterdam and we have coffee

Stephanie said...

I thought it would be cheaper for me to visit amsterdam on a sunday because most shops are closed...but now I have doubts about it...:-)

Kaylovesvintage said...

@ all
on Sunday the shops are open in Amsterdam, please remember the sunday market is only ones a months

nina said...

the sunday market is really nice. i have been there on both sides already ;-)

Unknown said...

Looks really nice sunday plan. Here markets are not usual,so difficult to get lost in so many things...
Should return for a coffee to Amsterdam...

found and sewn said...

Looks like a great market, I can see a few things I would like buy!!

.tonBouton. said...

Ik was daar, in Amsterdam, die zondag, maar dus niet op dat marktje maar ergens ter hoogte van De Pijp...

Heel fijne blog heb je!