Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Vintage Bird




At the moment we are still living in a home without 'wallpaper' but I really want to change that. When I was a kid my parents let me choose my own wallpaper for my room and I tell you I did have a very different (weird) taste in those days, lol.

In the last two years I have seen some fantastic wallpaper in shops, magazines and blogs. Vintage Bird in Hastings has a great collecting and they also do mailorder.

Now I wonder do you have wallpaper in your home ?? And if yes, what kind of ?

see you
kay

ps:
- I just love Downtown Abbey  (would be a cool Christmas gift)
- Love, love the dark owls from Anne Wood

8 comments:

mano said...

the wallpapers are wonderful! and anne wood is great - I'm in love with the black owls!

Anonymous said...

Gibt es noch Bilder von Deinen Kinderzimmertapeten? Ich hatte mal eine ganze Wand mit dern Figuren aus der Sesamstraße. Zu meiner Verteidigung: Ich war 5 Jahre :-D

shurupchik said...

Ich habe keine Tapeten, alles ist weiß. Aber ich liebe schöne Tapeten!! Dieses shop sieht wunderschön aus!

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

Außer Rauhfaser (die ich doof finde - hätte lieber Putz) gibt es keine Tapeten. Ich schaue mir das einfach zu schnell über. Und streich mal eine wild gemusterte Tapete wieder weiß :-)!

Ganz herzlichst,
Steph

Pingos do Céu said...

I think wallpapers are amazing. We have so much choise, it's hard to choose one!

Have a nice week and thank you for your visit in my blog!

Anonymous said...

The dark owls are... very very dark :-D

But I love Downton Abbey also very much!

Menthe Blanche said...

Oh this wall paper shop seems amazing! I see lots of beautiful patterns... It must be hard to choose one!
I have no wallpaper at home (just paint) but I would like to change that too!

decomarce said...

this wall paper shop is wonderful!!!
Have a nice weekend,
Marce