Wednesday, August 24, 2011

bookcover



Still my fav bookcover!! Would love to frame it but then I have to damage the book.

This morning at the yoga class, I wish I had started yoga many years ago. It is a perfect way to grow old graceful & happy.

- I was lucky to win a beautiful print from Darja Charapova (which made my day)

- Rainy days give me graving for sweets.  I love Lindt chocolate with sea salt or Special K rasberry bars... Tell me about your fav snacks???

- bye bye Mister Nicolas Ashford  we all loved your music

have a good week
kay

3 comments:

noknittedknickers said...

Sometimes, only a packet of salt and vinegar crisps will do. C.x

sean the prawn said...

kay, the print you won looks great.
i also love salt in chocolate. hope all is well in your part of the world.

y2logan said...

Dear Kay,

Colour photocopy!
And thanks for being a bright spot in the world :-)