Friday, October 1, 2010

Dutch Interior Fair






We did have a look at the woonbeurs ( interior fair ) in Amsterdam last night. Last year it was really good but  this year wasn"t my fav  , guess I "m a  bit spoilt .
Still  it was great to see the work from
- Carola Zee ( she makes wonderful tea& coffee cups)I did buy a spoon from her.
-Judith Bloedjes ( I just love her work , so simple & puur )

There was also a Vitra living room ( see 3 photo), very happy & colorful

and it was fun to go out with my girlfriends

have a good weekend
kay

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really adore the first one!
Super leuke fotos :)

Heidi said...

Interior Fair sounds fantastic. Wish we would have one here...Have a great weekend, Kay!

Helmi said...

Leuk om nog meer foto's via bloggen te zien. Het is bijna of ik er zelf geweest ben, dankjewel.
grt, Helmi

Good Girls Studio said...

That 1st photo is fabulous..I always carry my heart on my sleeve but it might be easier to throw it over my shoulder ;)

Margaret said...

looks like a great time :)
great blog!
loving the posts
stop by some time xx
take a peek at my giveaway while you're at it!

Jolanda said...

Je hebt mij alleen nog maar enthousiaster gemaakt. Ik ga morgen!

Tania said...

Lady, you do the very best line in fly-on-the-wall, people-in-the-street shots!

Iris Vank said...

Have to agree: I enjoyed the fair, but mainly thanks to the great company I was with. I expected to see more stands that rocked my interior design vision.